Tuesday, November 12, 2013

So thankful for you




                                                                                     
 I found this cute turkey on Pinterest and coloured him with pencils and mineral oil. I thought he looked very humble and thankful. I used a parchment paper on light brown and decided to embossed the golden orange paper with the Darice Basket weeve design and secured it with a couple gold brads. Then I embossed my sentiment using the Marvy embossing heat tool.
 
Linked to:

3 comments:

  1. Cute image - love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet turkey! Love the CAS style! Great use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card ... awesome job coloring the turkey. Thank you for sharing your project with us this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete